Monday, May 2, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
Chilly. It's in the low 50's and we are in the month of May...ridiculous. I am writing this on Monday night and I am in a hoodie and pj pants. I still felt cold so I made some hot chocolate. I'm pretty sure it's Spring, right?

2. Do you like the zoo?
I love going to the zoo. This past Valentine's day Eric surprised me and took me to the San Antonio zoo. I loved it! I would love to visit the San Diego zoo in the future.

3. Do you eat coconut?
I am not a fan of coconut or even the flavor of coconut.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
I have hammered a nail and I am ok at it. I like Eric helping me because he is much better at leveling and making sure I don't put too many holes in the wall.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
Evey year growing up we would go to South Padre Island and stay for a week. I can still remember the smell of the lobby to the condominium we stayed at. I would look forward to the trip every year. I have great memories there and hope one day I can take my kiddos there.

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, standard pillow and body pillow. My body pillow gets me through the night. I am tempted to get another one and put one on each side.

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Use the John. I probably use the John 3 times a night...not fun.

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
I would love to send my kiddos to summer camp. I worked at a Christian summer camp for two summers in a row. I learned and grew so much in my faith through serving as a girl's counselor.
I know my kids will benefit from it and let's be honest...mommy and daddy get a week off!


9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
butter, cheese, and sour cream.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
No, but I remember learning at South Padre Island on one of my family vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment