Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's List of Seven Random Things

1. Today Eric and I hope to be callers on the Dave Ramsey show. I have been dying to scream "WE'RE DEBT FREE!!" at the top of my lungs for the past 16 months.

2. Our good friend is getting hitched tomorrow. I am so excited to see our close friends and be able to catch up on what's been going on in their lives. I am also looking forward to dancing, wedding cake, and seeing our dear friends enter into an amazing covenant with the Lord.

3. It is awesome being a pregnant pre-k teacher. I have had three families offer me a lot of baby stuff: Swing, high chair, pack n play, and a bounce seat. Eric also has a coworker who is being so generous and giving us some great stuff too. I loving saving money so I am one happy mommy-to-be!

4. We are getting pretty close to our vacation and I am counting down the days! I am so ready for a few days of relaxing and enjoying one and one time with Eric.

5. I love the little things in life. For example, today my school cafeteria is preparing crunchy chicken legs, potato salad, and fruit. I didn't bring my lunch today so I could enjoy a wonderful hot meal. Let's be honest, between a turkey sandwhich and crunchy chicken legs...the chicken wins.

6. I shopped at Nordstrom Rack yesterday and bought a new dress. I'll be honest, I was hesitant to purchase the dress because it wasn't in my normal price range...but I did it. I will be wearing it to the wedding and hopefully show you some pics of it next week.

7. Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies and mommies-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment