Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Recipe: Crock Pot Chicken

It's 9:30pm and I would love to hop into bed and read my book. But I am pushing myself to blog so I won't get back on the train of only updating the blog once a month.
So blog readers you get a yummy recipe. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law and it's one of my favorites. It is featured on the Brinkman menu at least once a month. It's simple and the outcome is fantastic!

Crock Pot Chicken

3 cans of condensed soup (cream of chicken, mushroom, or celery)
2-3 frozen Chicken breasts
1 8oz container of sour cream
salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste.

1. Combine all three cans of soup and sour cream together. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.

2. Place frozen chicken in crock pot.

3. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. If you have it on high, stir the mixture a few times.

4. When cooked place chicken and soup mix onto of rice or noodles.


I hope you try it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment