Monday, May 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
I didn't have one but I would have loved it to be friendliest or best dancer who was never on the dance team and never even taken a dance class.
2. What sports did you play in high school?
Sports...does gym count? I was in theater all four years and enjoyed it a lot.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
There are several moments that I still think back on that make me smile. Here are my top 3.

#3 Having our whole wedding party surround us and pray over Eric and I.

#2 Having Eric's 13 year old brother carry my 21 year old cousin all the way to the dance floor.


#1 Marrying my best friend.
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Take me to Roy's and I'll be good to go.
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Baby ft Ludacris: Justin Bieber or Thinking about Somethin: Hanson
What...don't judge.
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
San Antonio Spurs because they have some good guys on their team. (but to be honest I hardly ever watch them) I really like the Cardinals too because of Albert Pujols...and yes that is the only reason.
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
The Bachelor or Bachelorette because I like to see which person they "think" is the one they will spend the rest of their life with. I don't think they can find love by dating a person who is also making out/dating other people, but it sure is entertaining.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)? We moved in last September and we are still in the process of creating a decorating style for our house.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Cheese and pepperoni on a pan pizza.
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?

Drive 20 minutes to the airport and hop on a plane to take a short ride to Playa Mujeres. It's not a 2 hour drive but the only getaway I want to go to right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment