Friday, May 7, 2010

7 Quick Takes


1. I am still recovering from strep, but the good news is I am officially not contagious anymore. I hope to feel great tomorrow so I can go to San Antonio to celebrate Mother's day with my mom.

2. I have been craving dairy since yesterday. I can't have it because I still might have a slight fever. Fever and dairy...no good.

3. I wish I was Mary Poppins and could snap my fingers and have my whole house disinfected, cleaned and organized. I'm snapping...nothing's happening.

4. Every time I look at the clock the first thing I think is what my kiddos are doing at school.

5. I am really nervous Eric might get strep too.

6. I thought I was going to enjoy resting and relaxing at home while watching the first season of Glee. I tried watching the first episode and fell asleep 20 minutes into it.

7. Cat naps rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment