1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
Crayons by far. I get so excited when I open a fresh new box and see all of the sharp points. Too bad my crayon boxes at school are all dull and I have to rip the paper to expose more of the crayon.
2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
We celebrated with big parties every five years. There isn't a reason why it just happened that way in the Galvan house hold. I had big parties when I was 1,5,10 and 15. After my quinceanera the large parties stopped but we still celebrated my wonderful birth.
Me at about one years old.
My quinceanera. Working the big cinderella dress and glasses.
3. How do you feel about leggings?
I like them. I own 1 pair. I hope to collect more next fall.
4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
Definitely a map. Preferably a map on my phone so I can look at it at stop lights.
5. What do you eat for snack?
sharp cheddar cheese, hard salami and crackers.
6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
YES!!!! Well I didn't order it but my wonderful husband bought it for me. He got me bumpits! I really like them but to be honest I feel like people will see my amazing poof, know it is totally fake, and rip the bumpit out of my hair. I try to only wear it around people I know won't do that to me.
7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
Getting into my car and instantly sweating...
I would really have to say it would be Eric's b-day, my b-day, our anniversary, and relaxing by the pool!
8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
nope, none, nada. I am not against them but I just don't have any. My best friend has a lot and I think they are pretty hip.
9. Are you good at journaling?
YES!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to journal. The only sad part is I have never filled up a whole journal. I am in the process of doing that now. My dream is to have a lot of journals for my kids to read when I am old and gray and can't remember the good ole days.
10. What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
Everything on it. Sometimes with or without pickles. Depends on my mood.
- ► 2011 (22)
- ▼ May (8)