Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy National Craft Month



I mentioned on Monday that I am really trying to use my craft room before Baby B arrives. On Saturday I did just that and made a spring wreath for our front door. I think it makes our house look more inviting and it reminds me that Easter is coming soon.
My Dad really liked it and wants to "order" one from me. I feel like this is the beginning stages of an Etsy shop! I had so much fun making it and it was pretty inexpensive. Maybe a few more doors around Texas will be showcasing my spring wreaths. If you're interested let me know!

I have a big goal for this month, which is to stock up on cards for various occasions. I know when I have the baby I will have little time to make cards for friends and family. I plan to have them all made so all I have to do is remember to send them. Right now it sounds like a lot of fun, but I have yet to make a single one. I will definitely show you my creations and I hope to complete my goal my the end of national craft month.

No comments:

Post a Comment