Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation? I drive to work which takes me about 30 minutes to get there. I leave my garage hopefully by 6:30am to get into school at 7am.

2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time? I used to drive to San Antonio to get my haircut from my stylist who I have been with for a few years. I would span out my haircuts to about every 6 months so I didn't have to make the trip too often. Now, with the gas prices so high I forced myself to find a new stylist in Austin. I have found a great salon and stylist really close to my house. I hope to get my haircut once every 3-4 months now.

3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version? I do not read the newspaper. I get the headlines from twitter and facebook...is that sad?

4. What is the best book you have read this year? I haven't read too many books this year but I did finish a good one on Sunday. It was pretty delightful. It's called, "The Mailbox" by Marybeth Whalen. It was a quick and fun read.

5. What is the best movie you have seen this year? Do miniseries count? If so, then I LOVED watching Downton Abbey. It was phenomenal! 7 wonderful BBC episodes that leave you hanging for the next season. I think they are releasing the 2nd season in September, which is perfect because I will be on maternity leave. If you have netflix it's on your instant play, check it out!

6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods? Salty all the way! I rather have seconds or thirds of my dinner then dig into dessert.


7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have? I do eat breakfast everyday. Lately I have been having a smoothie with a bagel or toast.


8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to? I do celebrate Easter and I love it! Remembering Jesus conquering death and rising from the dead is awesome!! An Easter treat I enjoy would be my grandma's potato salad, but since I won't be in San Antonio that Sunday I will resort to starburst jellybeans.

9. How late is “sleeping in” to you? Anything that is past my normal 5:15am wake up time. On the weekends I usually will sleep in till 9:30-10.

10. Where are you going on your next vacation? I am counting down the days till our babymoon to VEGAS!!! Some other places we hope to visit soon is Galveston and St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment