Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crafting Inspiration




Eric and I finally let the facebook world know about Baby B. We are elated and are excited to meet our sweet baby in September.

September is 6 months away and even though it might seem like it is a long way away I know/ I have heard that it will fly by. Because of that, Eric and I are trying to cherish every moment we have together before the Brinkmans become a family of 3. One thing I am definitely taking advantage of before Baby B gets here is my lovely craft room, which will turn into the nursery. But before diapers, onesies and burp clothes invade the room I have a few months to craft my heart out.

I'll be honest I am not the neatest crafter but even though there might be a mess on the floor I know exactly where everything is. But this mess was just bad!

After a few weeks of avoiding my room due to the mess, I finally organized and cleaned up.


I am so happy I took the time to work on the room because it has given me a new desire to make several projects before I will have to move my desk and replace it with a crib. I will be posting some of my projects to keep you up to date and hey maybe one of these days I'll be brave enough to start an Etsy shop...maybe.

2 comments:

  1. It definitely does fly by...until you get to the last 5 weeks or so. Now I feel like every day is a week long!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I didn't realize I was signed in as John. That was me, Sarah, who wrote that!

    ReplyDelete