Happy Friday everyone! I enjoyed this week because I had Monday off. Too bad we can't always have just a four day week of work. Well here is what's been new with the Brinkmans.
1. We will be officially debt free in ONE week. I still can't believe we will pay off our last school loan in 7 days. Eric and I are super excited and we plan on celebrating with a nice dinner.
2. Our sweet baby girl has been moving non-stop lately. I love just laying around and feeling her go crazy in my belly. Eric is still waiting her to have bigger movements so he can feel her more.
3. I am one of those crazy people who woke up at 4:30am to see the royal wedding. I am so glad I did it because I can say that I watched the wedding live. When I got to work at 7am it hit me hard that I woke up early. I am so glad I get off at 1pm on Fridays. I enjoyed a fabulous nap.
4. Eric and I have been hooked on a miniseries called Harper's Island. It aired on CBS in 2009 and we have 6 more episodes left. We hope to finish it this weekend.
5. We participated in a Messianic Passover meal on Wednesday. We did it a week late, but it was still so much fun to celebrate it with our small group from church.
6. This weekend I plan on relaxing, finishing a book, making Mother's day cards, and enjoying some hang out time with my best friends, Eric.
Have a fantastic weekend!
- ▼ 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (24)