Friday, April 30, 2010

Seven Quick Takes

1. I think I maybe getting the hang of blogging everyday. So far I have done it four times in a row. I hope to continue this.

2. Go Spurs Go!

3. Lately Eric has been practicing his trumpet for our sister's wedding in June. He is awesome!
I love hearing the music being played throughout the house. I hope our kiddos have amazing musical skills like him.

4. The Brinkmans LOVE a great deal or a freebie. This week I enjoyed a free bagel and shmeer at Einstein's Bagels. It's a promotion they are having all week. Nothing beats a nice toasty cinnamon raisin bagel with plain cream cheese. It definitely made my morning today!

5. Tomorrow is May which means...26 more days of school left! Too bad I have to work all summer. :(

6. Eric called me today and told me some amazing news....I'll fill you in later!

7. After I finish this post I am going to dress up like a nerd and attend a work social. That's what teachers do on their Fridays dress up, eat, drink, and relax..

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Working all summer? Are you working summer school?

    ReplyDelete