Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So it begins...



Since starting our blog my mind has not stop wandering with prospective stories that I hope to write. But as I sit and begin to write those vivid tales, nothings comes out. So I am going to stop planning on what I will write to you and just write what's on my heart and mind. So here it goes.

Right now I am in a dilemma. I am perplexed about a situation that I have been trying to control for 8 months. The problem that I am facing is... finding the right laundry detergent. Currently we are using Gain detergent and fabric sheets. Don't get me wrong, I think it is a swell scent but it's not us. I might be a little bias because I have been a Tide and Bounty kinda girl for 22 years. I am really trying to venture out and pick a different brand, but so far I have found nothing. As for now I am stuck with Gain for about 58 more loads and I will be content. If you have any recommendations please let me know. It would be much appreciated.


Have a blessed day!
Christine


Shout out to Les and Molly as they start their new blogs!
Shout out to my Dad for becoming a follower!
Love to ALL!

3 comments:

  1. I love that (expensive) stuff...the kind that keeps your clothes vibrant colors. It got the highest reviews from Good Housekeeping too. What the heck is it called? Tide Total Care! That's it. It's pricey but it keeps your clothes (esp. the ones you wear over and over like jeans) bright and colorful. -molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Tide girl 100%! Like you, I've been wearing "Tide-y" clothes for 24 years. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

    Christine, when you get a chance, make a Blogroll. I'd love to read your friends' blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey brinkmans! love the blog.
    i just started using cheer color bright...i don't know if it truly preserves color any better than the rest, i guess we'll see.
    miss you guys!
    -jeni

    ReplyDelete