Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The past two years



Eric and I have been married for 8 months. The months are flying by and we are enjoying each day as it comes. We have definitely learned a lot about each other since getting married, which has made for a fun and exciting adventure. Here are a few things I have learned since living with my humorous husband.

- Mountain Dew is as nutritious as H2O. That is why we will always have a liter in the fridge.
- Resses buttercups are acceptable to be a breakfast food.
- Albert Pujols...enough said.
- He can clean the whole kitchen in about 7mins. He is very efficient and fast!
- Cardinals baseball and Illini basketball are not just games, but important events in history.
- Encourages me to pursue my dreams and passions daily.
- He truly listens even though he is watching sports and playing video games, at the same time.
- He is my best friend and I love him because he is Eric!

No comments:

Post a Comment