1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
A cheese bagel with cream cheese. They sell amazing cheese bagels in St. Louis and I will definitely be eating a few while I am up there for the holidays.
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
I was an angel in a few Christmas Eve services when I was younger. But deep down inside I wanted to play Mary. The sole reason was that I could wear a pretty, blue veil.
3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Scarves and a statement heel. I am a shoe kinda gal.
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
I got two long-sleeved striped shirts for $2.99 at Old navy and I love them! I wish I bought two more in solid colors.
5. What is your favorite color and why?
Yellow because it is a joyful color.
6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
My mother-in-law has a platter of a variety of cookies every year for Christmas. It's incredible and I would love to do that one year. One of her cookies that I love are snowballs.
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Juicy Couture perfume. Eric got it for me when we were dating as a gift on our first Valentine's day together.
8. What is your favorite household cleaner? Comet, it's cheap and cleans pretty much all surfaces.
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I always wanted to be a teacher. I loved playing school and I would force my siblings to be my students. When they refused I would use my stuffed animals. My parents had to buy me 2 chalk boards, I broke the first one trying to hang it on my wall by myself.
I am actually living my dream and loving it. I get to be a real teacher to 14 four year olds.
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Taylor Swift; Speak Now. I am so happy Eric got it for me and it was only $3.99. Eric and finding deals...I love it!
- ► 2011 (22)
- ▼ 2010 (24)