Saturday, August 1, 2009

One Year

For our one year anniversary I put together a video that goes through pictures and videos of our first year of marriage. From our honeymoon to now. Looking back we sure have had a blessed and wonderful year together.

I was hoping to show this to Eric tomorrow on our one year, but I was too excited to wait til then. He loved it!! So we decided to make it a tradition. Every year I will make a dvd of our past year and when we grow old we can look back on them. I loved making this video and I hope you all enjoy watching it!

Love you all,
Christine

P.S. Happy One Year Eric! I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. John and I really enjoyed watching that - great job, Christine! I think that's a really cool tradition to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! happy 1 year anniversary guys! have an awesome day celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete