Monday, July 13, 2009

I Heart My Poncho

Almost half of the time we were in Germany it was raining. Packing for the trip I was very optimistic that it was going to be 75 degrees and sunny the whole 2 weeks we were there...I was very wrong. I should have listened to my Eagle Scout (Eric) when he told me, "Always Be Prepared!!" I traveled to Germany without an umbrella packed in my suitcase.

The days passed and so did the bright, warm sun. It became dark, gloomy, and cold. It finally got to a point where I needed some waterproof protection and the only thing I could buy was... a poncho! This blog is dedicated to my life saver on the trip, my blue poncho. Here are a few pictures that shows how I wore it everywhere.

Eric joined me and wore a poncho too!



...but I think he enjoyed wearing it a tad bit more.


And a big shout out to my mother-in-law, who bought me my life saver!!! Thank you!!! :)

Auf Wiedersehen
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment