Friday, May 29, 2009

Finding our Home Sweet Home


As I am writing this entry I am waiting to be picked up by my fabulous realtor. Eric and I have been searching for our future home for 3 weeks now. It might only seem short to many people, but to us it has been a long journey. We fell in love with a home last weekend, but found out that someone else sent in an offer before we did. We have also seen countless homes, and none of them have been Brinkman worthy of living in.

We are going to see a home today, I have some good feelings about this one. We'll just have to wait and see. We will let you know the verdict later. Til then, have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for updates!!!! I am excited for you guys! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting Christine! Thankfully we didn't have to go hrough that drama. We stumbled upon our house before we were ready to buy. I can't imagine how stressful it is. Can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete