This week's questions are provided by Chelsea at rootsandrings.com (creator of Ten on Tuesday)
1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons? I would give up pedicures for sure because my hair resembles a lion's mane when it is not tamed. I also love buying nail polish and doing my nails. I think I get a pedicure twice a year, at the most. Why spend moola when I can do it myself.
2. Does your middle name have a family meaning? nope, my parents just liked it. (Cathryn)
3. Do you like to sneeze? prebaby: never bothered me. postbaby: annoying and complicated. Gals with babies, you know what I am talking about.
4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive? sure, I really only use cursive when I am writing fast. It does look nice and professional.
5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take? sunblock, sunglasses, umbrella, chairs, cooler filled with yummy food and drinks, and books 2 & 3 of Hunger Games. I have yet to finish them so I hope a day at the beach would help me.
6. Which decade had the best music? late 90's early 00's...boybands rocked. My *nsync station on pandora is one of my favorites.
7. Are you a good hand-shaker? I think so, but lately not so much. I have tendinitis in my right wrist from carrying my baby girl the wrong way. This injury has caused me to not shake with my full potential.
8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide? Salmon, hands down. I love me some salmon and if they have it, I will more than likely try it out.
9. Do you have slippers? i do, but i tend to only use them in the fall and winter months. There is no need to have warm and toasty toes when the rest of my body is sweating because it's 90+ degrees outside.
10. Are you easily grossed out? yes but it is random stuff like fish scales, frog eggs, and bee hives. Anything with a tight pattern or a cluster of something. Eww, I am getting the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (1)
- February (1)