I have always been pretty sentimental, but being pregnant has pushed me to be a big ole' sap. Here are are few things that I have may or may not shed some tears over.
- The Vow movie trailer
- Reading Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by: James Patterson
- Eric and I went to a marriage conference this past weekend. On the last day of the conference we renewed our vows. I definitely was holding back a waterfall of tears.
- Seeing our sweet baby girl move like crazy in my belly.
- Even though this is a Christmas song I still absolutely love it!
You're here: Francesca Battistelli
- Coming home and the house is neatly organized and cleaned by my amazing husband.
- Reading God's everlasting and unconditional love through his Word.
Those are just a few things that make me blubber like a baby. I know after my pregnancy I will only become more emotional due to hormones and the arrival of my little girl. In the future if we ever hang out, do me a favor and always keep a kleenex in your pocket for me just in case I open up the water works.
- ▼ 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (24)